While I'm on a rant, which clever Trevor decided to pop in the "Items to copy" dialogue EVERY time I want to mass mover copy something. (Someone, please tell me there is way out of this annoyance, maybe hidden deep in a program options menu that has a double sub dialogue that they have altered 4 times since v 3.5 and is now also located under the MIDI menu/playback/Gargantuan Personal Pain Instruments/Contact Make Music..etc..etc. menu option, but hey! ikey could get me there in one keystroke ;-)) This never happened in 2005 and before. For years I hounded Make Music to make the mass mover selections 'savable'. Finally in v2006 they did that, but on pain of 2 dialogue boxes to get the same job done! This is a move backwards not forwards.

To bypass, just use opt-click to copy -- the most recently used "Items To Copy" list is applied.  The dialog only shows up when you use opt-shift-click.

- Darcy

Ah, ah! At last, pain relief in the form of the option key. Why they can't just put a "Don't show this again" check box in the Items to Move dialogue I'll never figure.

Thanks Darcy.

Jonathan