Michael Cook wrote:

This was confirmed by MM on the public forums ( http:// forum.makemusic.com/default.aspx?f=5&m=145572 ) where Carla from MM said "Just to confirm, I did check to make sure this font issue is written up. I added a note to the report that more users are getting tripped up by it."

If you e-mail MM about it, it might help to move this bug higher on the priority list.

Michael Cook

On 10 Jun 2006, at 03:41, Rich C wrote:

> I recall a discussion about a bug people were reporting not too > long ago with tremolo printing. I discovered just now that the > Maestro characters contain duplicate instances of one of the > slashes, which possibly is the reason for some printers not > printing them correctly.
>
> Does anyone recall if MM confirmed the issue and said they would > fix it?
>
> If not, I'll e-mail them about it. In the meantime, if you're > having problems with this (and have a font editor), then try > deleting the extra instances.
>
> Rich Caldwell

I too have been bitten by this bug on a regularly irregular basis, and not just on the tremolo (3 slash) but on the 2-slash version as well.

My current solution is to instead employ the Engraver Font Set versions.

Matthew
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to