It now appears that <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> too, may no longer be working.
Hoping again that I haven't double-posted. - DH


------ Forwarded Message
From: Don Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:13:05 -0500
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Finale] Address

Hi Keith,

I think something may have changed at some point.  I also have
<[email protected]> in my address book for this mail list.  A week or so
back I sent a post to that address and didn¹t see it for a while.  After
looking to see what address others were using I re-sent it to
<[email protected]> fearing I would post twice.  However, the first attempt
never did appear.

Since then I have been posting to [email protected] ­ it has worked just fine,
though I can¹t say I¹m not puzzled by the choices.  I notice that my reply
to you is going to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.  I really don't know what the
difference is.

Don Hart


on 6/10/06 7:08 PM, keith helgesen at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I seem to have two addresses for Finale. (See above)
> 
> I sent a message (OT question) to the top address at about 8.30a.m. (Aussie
> time), but have not yet Œreceived¹ it. (now 10.00a.m).
> 
> In the past I have always received my own messages to list seconds after
> sending.
> 
> Have I somehow stuffed up (again?)
> 
> Cheers K in OZ
> 
> Keith Helgesen.
> Director of Music, Canberra City Band.
> Ph: (02) 62910787. Mob 0417-042171
> 
> 
> 
> --
> No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.8.3/360 - Release Date: 9/06/2006
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
> 


------ End of Forwarded Message


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to