Sounds like a job for the Canonic Utilities plug-in.

In a message dated 6/20/06 10:15:21 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Is there some easy way to change all chords in a song to invert the
top note down to the bottom?  For example, I have a song that has
soprano, alto, tenor all together in one layer on a staff and I need
to switch the order to have the alto note become the soprano note,
the tenor note to become the alto note, and the soprano to go to the
bottom of the chord and become the tenor note...  Any way other than
manually dragging each note down to the bottom of each chord?!!