Robert Patterson wrote:
I've finally gotten around to fiddling with GPO in Finale, and it works okay, although the setup was time-consuming. The one problem I'm having is that every time I start Finale, I have to tell Kontakt where the GPO folder is.

When I installed, the installer did not suggest a default location, so I put it where I wanted. Now, apparently, Kontakt doesn't see it. Any ideas? I'm running MacFin, and once I've located the folder, it works.

Wow, when I installed (WinFin) it suggested a default location for FinaleGPO and I let it install it there and everything is fine on startup.

I just found where you can adjust that setting.

Bring up the screen where you can setup the Kontakt2 player. If the screen is anything like the windows screen, on the left will be a panel which shows Finale GPO 2.0, then the icon for Garritan Personal Orchestra Finale Edition, with 3 buttons just beneath that. Click the INFO button. You then get the Library Info dialog, and if you click on Update, at the bottom of this screen is a place that shows the Library Installation Path: with a CHOOSE button beside that. Click the CHOOSE button and you can tell Kontakt or Finale (or whatever routine is in charge at the moment) where to find the library. On most windows applications I've seen, that CHOOSE button is called BROWSE, but it serves the same function.

Hope this helps!

--
David H. Bailey