Richard, in FinWin 2006c I was able to grab the bottom one with the Selection tool (arrow) and then delete all three. Same with 2005. Sometimes it takes several attempts, though. I haven't installed 2007 yet.

RBH

Richard Yates wrote:

I have a file with a text expression assigned to all staves. Using the
Expression Tool I click on the expression and press delete and nothing seems
to happen. If I drag it I get a copy which I can delete but the original
remains. Maybe I am overlooking something embarrassingly simple. The file is
at:

http://www.yatesguitar.com/misc/BWV1001-puzzle.MUS

The expression is the "m.74" one at the start of each system. The file was
made in FinWin2005 but acts the same way in 2007. Can anyone delete this?

Richard Yates