On 13.10.2006 Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
At 07:57 AM 10/13/06 +0200, Johannes Gebauer wrote:
>Hey? I am a Mac person, and I hate XP. You must be confusing me.

Who was it kept saying one couldn't do anything with an older operating
system like Win98SE? (Other than Eric.) I thought it was you... I am
confusing you with someone else, then. Apologies!

Well, I can't say I ever liked Win98, I never used Win98SE, and in my experience Win XP is indeed a lot more stable than Win98. Other than that I have very few opinions about WinXP, except I find it vastly inferior to MacOS X. But I don't think I would ever take sides in the Windows world at all.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de