That's exactly what I did. Thanks for the speedy confirmation and fix. Now I just have to start my preferences from scratch... grumble... grumble...

-Randolph Peters

At 8:45 PM -0400 10/14/06, Éric Dussault wrote:
I've had this bug also. Did you use a copy of your preference file of 2006 and renamed it 2007 before using the new version?
see this thread:
http://tinyurl.com/yzlruv

using a freshly created preference file solved the problem for me.