Dennis Bathory-Kitsz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[...]
Knowing that, though, you can create invisible expressions to bend each
note the appropriate distance (if you can stand the trouble!).

I did that for my "Enneakaidekaphonic Variations", in which flats were
distinguished from their nominally enharmonic sharps, and a right pain it was, too.  I
could have saved myself some transposition trouble during their composition by using the
non-standard key signature facilities, but I suspect that they would have made playback
even more difficult, so I might have had to redefine the key signature (and scale) back
to normal before adding the pitch bends.

--
Ken Moore