Sorry, I haven't been monitoring this List carefully, so this might have been previously covered. A colleague of mine just installed MacFin2007 and used it for a project. He discovered, to his dismay, that copying (option-click), from location to another, entries that included chord changes, was disastrous. It changed the symbols extremely and made that function unusable. He called MM and got an admission that it was a bug. Does everybody else know this? This REALLY needs to be fixed. I don't intend to buy the 2007 update until things like this are addressed.
All the best,
KIM R