You want group barlines only at the end of each system? I can't think of a way to get that done automatically, but here's a method that might be faster than drawing them by hand:

- Set the group to have barlines drawn through staves. Now of course you have many barlines where you don't want them, but they are easy to get rid of: - Create a staff style called "break barlines" with the attribute "Break Barlines Between Staves" checked. - Define a Metatool for the staff style (just to make things faster, since you're going to apply the style many, many times!). - Apply the style where needed. On each system you'll just need to drag-select all the measures in the group apart from the last one, and then press the metatool.