From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Dean M. Estabrook
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 11:24 PM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Perc. Sounds (OT)

Hey folks .... thanks for all the good info. I think I've decided to
go with four multi-pitched temple blocks using a dotted eighth/16
pattern on every beat ... kind of that "Happy Trails" sound, if you
know what I mean.

Now, any suggestions as to which sort of mallets would be best?  The
tempo and feel is marked, "Languidly." The quarter note is getting
about 54.