Gerry,

Set up a text block where you want it to appear in the score (and the parts - I put mine in the upper LH corner) and go to the "insert" list in the text tool. Insert "Score/Part Name" and things should work the way you want. Remember to set up the text block "Frame Attributes" to appear on page X through 0 - X being the place you want it to appear first (p.1 in parts and the first page of music in the score - actual page 3, if you use 2 blank cover pages, as I do), and 0 meaning it will continue as long as there are pages in the score and/or parts.

The only silly thing about this, in my view, is the necessity to have the "Score" header on the score pages. Seems to me fairly obvious that it's the score, but I see why it is part of the way the system works. If that is a deal breaker, you can always hide that header in the score.

Chuck