Dear Listers,
Forgive me this question, that answer which is probably well-known and obvious to all who are now using Fin2007. I have not converted from my 2005b as I am waiting to the maintenance up-date which should be out very soon (is it out yet?). I have a student where I teach Jazz Composition at USC. She has basically been studying Finale with me this past semester. She has Finale 2007 and last week we finally got to the Linked Parts, me having no experience with that new feature of Finale. Well, we got the first part and made the format changes necessary. Now, the question is: How do you model all the other parts after the first? It must be in Manage Parts under the Format menu, but we couldn't come up with the effective answer, even after referring to the online Help section.
        Can you give me some help here?
All the best,
KIM R