Dear All,
Thank you very much for helping me out. I will buy more memory if possible, we
will see on Saturday. I copied the music I was talking about to a new document
for 3 violins and 2 celli (instead of sections) and now it plays back normally.
I do have another question: if you open the expression tool and scroll down the
list, there are some expressions - tremelo, harmonics and so on - which can
only be used when HP is off. How can I put HP off? Suppose I am writing for a
violin KS, will the play back give me harmonics if I write them?
I bought two CD's, one is Fragmente and hay que caminar by Luigi Nono; the
other is a symphony by Sofia Gubaidulina. So far I'm disappointed in both - I
had expected it to be much better.
Respectfully, Will