Go carefully! If the score already has been optimized and carefully laid out, you don't want to mess this up.

First, lock the existing measures in their layout. Then work out about how many systems the measures ought to take up. Insert this number of locked systems using the Page Layout tool. If you use the Insert Systems or Delete Systems command, subsequent systems will correctly keep their optimization, whereas if you simply insert measures the optimization doesn't move with the music, which can create layout nightmares.

Once you have inserted the systems, make sure that they contain exactly 43 measures: insert or delete measures, but don't change the number of systems. You can now copy the solo part from the piano reduction and paste it into the score.

Now fill in the other parts. If necessary push measures from one system to another with Mass Edit to correct the spacing. Should you find that you need more systems, first insert blank ones containing one measure each, then move measures onto them with Mass edit. Then you can delete the blank measure from the system.