"What doesn't open -- Adobe or the Finale Manual?"

  Dear Aaron and Christopher,

  I dunno.
  I try to open the manual by clicking on the book button (or going to Help, it
is the same). On the right, you can then see what I assume is the first page of
the manual, while on the left, you can see the adobe icons for every chapter.
Nothing happens when I click these icons. When I click on 'See next chapter' at
the right hand of the screen, it gives me the index of the new chapter. Sorry,
it begins to wear me out. Christopher, unfortunately I am on Windows.
  Best regards and thanks again for your valuable help, Will