On Dec 15, 2006, at 8:22 AM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
Oh, yes, that happened yesterday, but it affects not only the * but also + and - (in Speedy). The cursor has to be in the note's original position to work. So if it was A-flat enharmonically changed (Speedy "9") to G- sharp, the * key will not work unless the cursor is still on the A position. Since I've only had 2K7 for a few days and only for one client, I had taken this
as some setting in 2K7 that I'd missed.

That bug bothered me more than any other until I realized that the 'A' key (unfortunately at the opposite end of the keyboard) does the trick. It's for "courtesy accidentals" - even though the manual doesn't say to use it for courtesy accidentals.

Rich
[who will try to bottom post from now on for this list]