Dear List members,
I know this is way OT, but a few of you might be interested, especially those in the USA Midwest. This is to announce that the Northwoods Jazz Camp/Jazz Party will again be taking place this year. This will be the third annual, and we believe it will be better than ever. The dates are Wednesday evening, May 16, to Saturday night, May 19, 2007. Notice the slightly different times than before. We will start with a camp meeting (faculty/students), and a faculty concert on WEDNESDAY night (we've started everything in previous years on Thursday morning). The event will end with the Saturday night concert (not Sunday, as before). This takes place at Holiday Acres Resort, Rhinelander, Wisconsin. Please consider joining us. It will be a lot of fun to play together and learn more about improvising, tunes, etc. We again are having an all-star faculty. I cannot attach the flyer, to show you the details, because of the restrictions of the List. But please check out the website. Also, please contact me personally if you have any questions, and contact Gladys at Holiday Acres Resort to enroll.
        I hope you can be with us.
All the best,
KIM Richmond
The website for the Northwoods Jazz Camp/Jazz Party is:
http://www.kimrichmond.com/JazzCamp/JazzCamp.html