I cannot be a lot of help, I 'm afraid. I recently moved up to a new
computer and have yet to sort out the audio issues. I had a SoundBlaster
Live! card that I moved to new computer (it has digital out for my speakers)
but I cannot seem to access its soundbank.

The Audigy card is installed also but I cannot find it in audio devices.
They may be conflicting with each another somehow.

Try looking at programs -> creative -> soundblaster audigy ADVANCED MB ->
soundfont bank manager, and try to install the Milburn-normal.sf2 there.

Richard