Hi Robert,

Well, MM is cutting off their nose to spite their face, if that's their plan. I work in a situation where I am often struggling to meet deadlines with long, last-minute hours. Your plug-ins along with those of Tobias Giesen and Jari Williamsson, take much of the tedium, stress, and fatigue out of dealing with Finale's menus, boxes, handles, etc.

These plug-in's are essential to my getting projects done in a timely, sane fashion, and worth every penny of the small fees that you charge.

My thanks to all of you.

Dan Carno