Hi all,

I ran a score through the Finale GPO for the first time. The results are
okay, but unlike the Finale softsynth, the GPO simply drops out when it
thinks it's out of range and doesn't render the sample at all (even
awkwardly, which is okay for my demos -- better a wrong color than no note).

Searching through the manual for how to extend the instrumental range
didn't help. It sure sounds strange when those high violins just disappear!
Maybe I missed it. Can the ranges be extended?

(I'm using GPO because something is up with the normal softsynth playback.
Pulling the Midi output into Sonar, I see that two dynamics are being
superimposed, mine and something not notated in the score, resulting in
stuttering or silent notes. I got rid of any possible residual Midi info,
eliminated all expressions, etc. It only affects two staves, and isn't
there when using a swing value. Strange.)

Dennis