Hello list, hello Darcy,

I contacted Darcy off-list, but I'm glad he posted my mail here. While
trying to find a solution to get the GPO Finale Edition up and running with
Kontakt Player 2 on an Intel Mac, I've read posts from users having similar
problems I had.

Double-clicking CD 1 of the Finale 2007 package shows two installers: One
named "start here" (which I guess I clicked) and an Installation Wizard. At
some point during the installation process I chose "easy setup" to install
everything there is.

I was quite sure the installation was successful and complete, but there was
no GPO Finale Edition available within Finale. The installer didn't prompt
for the second disc that comes with the package when I ran the installation,
but CD 2 actually contains a GPO library-file: "Finale_GPO_Lib2.nks".

CD 1 back into my drive, I noticed a folder named "GPO". Promising! I ran
the installer in that folder, it prompted me to switch to disc 2, et voilĂ ,
finally the GPO-Instruments are available in the Setup Wizard. Easy thing,
looong story.

Good luck to all Apple-Intel-NI-Garritan-Users!

Regards from Berlin, Germany,

Robert