Darcy,
Please explain. I've tried to look up Program, Tools etc. in the Fin Help Menu to no avail.
All the best,
KIM R

On Apr 25, 2007, at 12:00 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: Darcy James Argue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Finale] Tool Bar (customization) - reply
To: finale@shsu.edu

Actually, on Mac, you need to use Program Tool Set (look it up).

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On 24 Apr 2007, at 10:03 PM, MB wrote:

Re: MacFin2007c
How can I get my Tool Bar to retain the order of tools that I wish? I
know how to change the placement of each tool (Command-Shift), and as
long as I have Finale open it stays. I have tried Special Save/Save
Preferences and everything else I can think of, but the next time I
open the program, the Tool Bar is back to it's original order.
        I have had to contend with this in every recent version, but this
version doesn't seem to yield a solution. Any ideas?
All the best,
KIM R

--
select View/Customize Palettes/
then choose whichever toolbar you want to modify,