Raymond Horton wrote:
Subject: Re: [Finale] printer frustration - Ricoh AP2610

Speaking of printer frustration, I'm having trouble with my Ricoh AP2610. I'm running WinFin 2006c on a Vista system. I can't get it to print letter size Finale files two-up on 11 x 17 paper with the newest driver. The old-old driver was easy to figure out, the next driver was confusing, and now with the latest driver I can't find any way in the world to get it to print correctly. Before I upped to Vista, I tried to revert to the driver that worked, and that started a sequence of problems. I think I need the newest driver for a few reasons. Anyone else printing etter size Finale files two-up on 11 x 17 paper on Vista on this printer? Anything you can tell me?

I'm printing letter-size pages 2-up on 11 X 17 paper on a Ricoh AP600N in Win XP. I'm not sure how similar this is to your situation, but here is my combination of choices in the various dialogue boxes:

Page Setup:  11 X 17; whatever tray; landscape.

Print:  all (or a range); left & right; 2-up; page range (e.g. 4,1).

Print Setup:  11 X 17; whatever tray; landscape.

Properties:  landscape; front-back; pages per sheet 1 (one).

The last choice, one page per sheet, does not seem logical to me at first, but after it works it seems perfectly logical.

Dalvin Boone