Hi Dennis,

I use graphics all the time (imported eps images), but I have to do all of
my graphic-import work in Finale 2003 (Mac) because for some reason later
versions display all transparent areas as black, rendering these versions
absolutely useless for me.

Finale 2003 is before they added the ability to embed graphics in a file, so
I can't help you. All I can do is commiserate about how *LAME* Finale's
graphic import ability has been in the last few versions.

Brian