Bob Shuster / 2007/07/30 / 01:55 PM wrote:

>After updating to Finale 2007 (I described my system) I find I no
>longer have right channel audio output in several situations within
>Finale.

You mean 2008.
I have reported it here as soon as 2008 came out, and MM! has
acknowledged the bug.  The bug is specific to CA mono stream, that
Finale falsely assumes target CA device is a single stream device.  Mac
built-in and inexpensive audio hardware are designed as single stream
device, while prosumer devices follows CA spec, which is multi stream
per channel.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>