Hi Nick,

Will Bill's fonts be available for individual purchase?

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On 31 Jul 2007, at 6:25 PM, Nick Carter wrote:

I'm happy to let everyone know that Bill Duncan's Finale Productivity 5.0
is now available from npc Imaging. This is the unmodified version as
Bill left it for posterity.
We also have a bundled deal with Bill's work and our two CD-ROMs (Handbook of
Instrumentation by this list's own Andrew Stiller and The Art of Music
Engraving and Processing by Ted Ross) all for $199.
Nick
Dr Nick Carter,
Owner, npc Imaging, 2228 Magowan Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95405 USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED] www.npcimaging.com Tel/fax: +1 (707) 573 9361
Solectria EV owner. "Spare the air every day - drive electric!"

** New digital Beethoven edition (9,000+ pages) & 1911 Grove! **
**   Ted Ross and Stiller Handbook on CD-ROM and many books   **
**  including Powell 2nd ed., Stone, etc. 340+ Dover scores.  **
**     CoachMe - Complete Opera/Soloist Roles on audio CD     **
** 64 CD sheet music titles: thousands of pages from $9.95!   **