Bruce Clausen wrote:
I've been pondering whether to get the Finale 08 or Sib5. After seeing the remarks of the past few days I believe I will invest in the Sib and see how it goes. I've always used Simple Entry, with mouse and computer keyboard, so the learning curve may not be as steep. I, too, am tired of MM upgrading but not improving. Wish me luck!

Bruce Clausen

Good luck to you.

I haven't upgraded since 2004, mostly because the program does what I need, but partly because all of the negative reviews here have dissuaded me from paying MM for stuff that doesn't work well. I'll probably stick with what I have now, though, rather than trading to a new piece of software.

cd
--
http://www.livejournal.com/users/dershem/#
http://members.cox.net/dershem