I am highly encouraged by this news! Perhaps this is just some incarnation
of the Staff Reduction Bug that cause the misplacement of expressions. If
they fix this maybe that one will be fixed, too. The more new bugs that we
find the better the chances that the fix will inadvertently solve others. On
the other hand....

Richard Yates

>>> fax (360) 676-6055