Ryan Beard wrote:
> Hi All,
> FinMac 2007c. I can't find where they moved the
"Show
> Only On Screen" command. It used to be in the Text
> Menu. Please help!

It's the Font Attributes -- Invisible.  They took out
the Show Only On 
Screen option.

Amazing how they make this program "easier" isn't it?

=======

It's actually a neat little thing, now that I know
it's there, because I can take care of it with a
keyboard shortcut rather than using the mouse. But,
damn! why couldn't they document this somewhere? They
still use the old text menu in the documentation for
2007. I'd gladly donate a few bucks to pay a
professional indexer to fix all their documantation
problems. Oh wait, I thought I did pay when I bought
the program. Silly me!
Thanks for your help, David!
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to