Well, as I look at the demo is as easy as going to the File menu:

File->MusicXML->Export...

I'll send you the file off-list.

Thanks, Chuck! (and also to Jim that offered his help)

All the best,
Javier.

> Hi Javier,
> 
> How do you do that?  Is it just a "print to XML" function within
> Finale?  I've never done it, but I am here now and could certainly
> spend a few minutes to do it, if it's a simple operation.
> 
> Chuck
> 
> 
> On Aug 30, 2007, at 9:47 AM, Javier Ruiz wrote:
> 
>> Hi everyone,
>> 
>> I wonder if someone with Finale 2008 could translate a file to XML.
>> 
>> I need to correct some things for my sole (and last...) client and he
>> upgraded to Finale 2008 without warning.
>> 
>> It is a small (133 KB) file so it will not clutter your mailbox.
>> 
>> 
>> Many thanks!
>> 
>> Javier Ruiz
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Finale mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
> 
> Chuck Israels
> 230 North Garden Terrace
> Bellingham, WA 98225-5836
> phone (360) 671-3402
> fax (360) 676-6055
> www.chuckisraels.com
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to