On Sep 3, 2007, at 11:07 AM, Chuck Israels wrote:
Hi all,
I am finding inconsistent copying behavior (2k8 - Mac) that has not
occurred in earlier versions. Simple copying operations sometimes
loses accidentals. I find I need to invoke the Check Accidentals
utility regularly in order to avoid missing accidentals. Has
anyone else seen this behavior?
Thanks,
Always.
It is a huge pain. Also useless accidentals get added, like naturals
and accidentals that are already in the key signature.
I have complained several times, as every time I mention it to a tech
support guy he answers back "What accidentals problem?" and I have to
copy my message from the previous couple of times I complained about it.
This might be only a problem with music entered with Speedy Entry.
Since a lot of the MakeMusic crowd use the new and improved Simple,
this might explain why they don't see it much.
Fortunately, as you said, Check Accidentals takes care of it, but I
never had to run this razzin'-frazzin' plugin so often in previous
versions!
Christopher
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale