Bruce~
What isn't clear to me is why you have to create the mm rests for parts in the 
first place. It should be done as a default. Are you overriding what's being 
done, or is nothing being done? 

If you go to FILE>EXTRACT PARTS>MULTIMEASURE RESTS, what is(n't) checked??

There may be some symbol that has extracted that breaks the mm rest, but hard 
to say without seeing.





From: Bruce E. Clausen
Sent: Sun 09-Sep-07 23:39
To: Finale
Subject: [Finale] Creating Multimeasure Rests


I'm working with extracted parts (WinFin06c).  In several parts I'm trying to 
convert a few measures rest into a multimeasure rest, which I have done 
successfully in many other parts.  However, something is preventing the 
operation.  In Measure Tool I select the mm. and select Multimeasure 
Rests>Create and nothing happens.  I have tried converting the rests to real 
whole rests, but again nothing.  Any suggestions?  I'm sure that this is 
something simple . . . it always is.
Thanks,
Bruce Clausen
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to