not with lyrics (if i remember correctly), but auto-unlock, yes. no idea what caused it, i remember not being able to find a reason. i think it was F2007 (mac), was probably a file created in an earlier version (from my template).

I opened an old file to make a small correction. A small change in the lyrics caused all the layout to change. I undid, and checked: all the systems except the first were locked (which in itself seemed strange). I locked all the systems, and made my change, and saved the file. And when I opened it again to make another small correction, the first system was unlocked again...

I tried several more times, and no way to lock the first system and find it locked after reopening.

Anyone ever seen this?

--

shirling & neueweise ... new music publishers
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :.../ http://newmusicnotation.com
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to