On 10-Sep-07, at 4:28 PM, Barbara Touburg wrote:

dc wrote:
dc écrit:
I opened another old file, and some of the continuo figures (entered as lyrics) have vanished. I know I entered them and they are on my old print-out, and in the edit lyrics window. But they don't appear on screen. So I start to reenter them. But then they appear twice: the ghost of the first entry comes back under the new one!

I remember Tobias G. telling me how I could get these missing lyrics to reappear, but I can't find his message.

Any suggestions?
Never mind, I found the solution: TGT, Modify, Reset, Repair lyric flags.
Dennis

I once had a file with a similar problem: lyrics appeared on screen, but I couldn't access them in the Edit Lyrics window. TGTools couldn't repair that, I just tested it.

Ah, I have an idea on that one!

Are you SURE you had the correct verse, chorus, etc., and number selected? Use the Selection Tool to double click the lyric in question and the proper verse, chorus, whatever will be selected automatically.

Christopher




_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to