Thanks for that Robert, I'll download the latest version.

Jonathan

Jonathan Smith wrote:

I have to display the score in concert pitch first

This problem is fixed in the latest version: full version at my website or the lite version that shipped with Fin08 (which should work with Fin07 too).

Also some staves; percussion maps and staves with two notes on one stem (e.g. a Tpt 1/2 entered on one stave to use linked part voicing splits) appear with overly long stems on some notes (in doubled parts) or extremely short stems (perc mapped staves).

These problems should also be fixed in the latest version. If they are not, I would to get a sample that exhibits the problem. It is worth noting that Finale has a limitation that beam adjustments cannot be unlinked in score and part.

Another annoyance is that after applying PB the beams are reduced to a length that causes the beam to collide with accidentals, this is prolific in running passages.

Is this a new behavior in Fin07? If so, please try the latest version of PB. If it still happens, please send a sample to me privately. PB does not take into account accidental placement at all, but at the same time it should not shorten stems so far that more that the tips of the tails are cut off in certain instances. If there is something about it that changed in Fin07, I'd like to know about it.

--
Robert Patterson