Johannes Gebauer wrote:
On 20.09.2007 Johannes Gebauer wrote:
I am having problems in 2k7 mirroring passages using the method to shift-option-click on the target measure. This doesn't work with mirroring, it seems, and I am now remembering there was a bug somewhere. Can someone tell me what the workaround was?

Actually, it does work after all, only the items to copy dialog comes up, which is a little confusing, since I don't think it does anythign in this context.

Johannes

It's just ctrl-click on Windows (or is it shift-click?) to copy as you're trying to do -- adding both modifier keys brings up the items to copy dialog.

So try just shift-click or opt-click and it should work as it used to. This was changed with Fin2006, if I recall correctly.

--
David H. Bailey