On 23.09.2007 David W. Fenton wrote:
Another thing that strikes immediately is the difference in quality between > in the PDFs on screen between Finale and Sibelius.

You know, I look at those two examples and all I see is Finale files produced using default settings, as opposed to created with the kinds of bautiful layout and settings that you, for instance, produce in your editions. PDF quality aside (I can't get past the unedited nature of the layout of the Finale files), Finale *can* produce editions just as beautiful as the Sibelius one.

You mean you cannot see the difference in screen display of those two PDFs? Which PDF display application do you use?

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de