On Nov 28, 2007, at 11:56 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

OK, I solved the problem myself, though I still don't understand it. I went into the linked parts dialogue and deleted the part that was listed. Oddly enough, when I printed, my systems all went haywire. I had to go
through the entire score and lock all of the systems.

Anyone else have an experience like this?

Strangely, I got this message twenty minutes BEFORE the original question.

The systems going haywire is expected if you haven't locked them. They will normally flow freely to distribute the measures as Finale sees fit. If you make any changes at all, even seemingly unimportant ones, things might move around, and Finale also doesn't ALWAYS update every time you do this, so they might not move around immediately, but save the moving for some later time.

Short answer, update layout and lock systems. The first is practically a nervous tic with me now. Do it from page 1, as it only applies to the present page on.

C.



_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to