Hello Petr,
I saw this posting on the Finale list. I am available for this project
if you still need someone.
Cheers,
- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://homepage.mac.com/djargon
Brooklyn, NY
On 28 Nov 2007, at 5:34 PM, Herman Gersten wrote:
The director of the SEM Ensemble, an internationally known and
respected group specializing in post-Cagean avant-garde music, needs
a capable copyist immediately. A concert requiring the new music is
several weeks away.
The SEM Ensemble offices are located in Brooklyn Heights. The job
may require that the copyist periodically works together with the
Director at the SEM office.
I am told that the music is a string quartet and is"straight
forward". However, the copyist must have a good command of Finale
(for the Mac), and flexible hours. Residing in or near Brooklyn
would be a plus. Mac computers with Finale loaded are available.
For more information, please contact the Director, Petr Kotik. e-
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thank you!
Herman
www.concertbandmusic.com
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale