>dhbailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote...
>
>In the U.S. I doubt that anybody buys upgrades from local dealers.  And 
>I'll also bet that most first-time Finale purchases are from on-line 
>retailers.  I have yet to see a current version of any music software in 


To my knowledge, Finale upgrades are only available from MakeMusic,
not from dealers. They expect us to find *new* customers for them
but then they claim any on-going revenue stream.
Nick
Dr Nick Carter,
Owner, npc Imaging, 2228 Magowan Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95405 USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED] www.npcimaging.com Tel/fax: +1 (707) 573 9361
Solectria EV owner. "Spare the air every day - drive electric!"

 **************************************************************
**  New npcFingering TrueType font, Finale Productivity v. 5  **
**   Ted Ross and Stiller Handbook on CD-ROM and many books   **
**  including Powell 2nd ed., Stone, etc. 340+ Dover scores.  **
**     CoachMe - Complete Opera/Soloist Roles on audio CD     **
** 64 CD sheet music titles: thousands of pages from $9.95!   **
 **************************************************************


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to