Actually, let me amend this. You need either Acrobat that works in OS 9, or you could, I think, compile postscript listings from Finale and then use a more recent version of Acrobat Distiller to make PDF files. I think that would work.

Or you can, if I remember correctly, select LaserWriter in Chooser, and make a postscript file from there. It has been like.........4 years since I've been in OS 9.

Eric Dannewitz wrote:
You need to find an older version of Adobe Acrobat. Maybe check eBay........

Martin Banner wrote:
Anyone know how to save as a pdf in classic on a Mac? I can save in OSX, but I do my Finale work in Finale 2003a, and don't get the "save as pdf" when I get ready to print, like I do when I am in OSX...Any tips?

Thanks,
Martin




Martin Banner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale



_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to