I just discovered that some CDs have gone bad and want to recreate
them, but all I have is an Easy CD Creator 3.5c CIF image. When I
Google on this, I get recommendations that various pieces of software
can read CIF files, but none of them that I've tried can read it.
I've uploaded the cue sheet (CL3 file) and the image to here:

  http://www.dfenton.com/Collegium/HimmelUndErde/Image/

(the CIF file is still uploading, because of my slow upload speed on
my asynchronous cable broadband)

If you have any software that can read it, can you let me know? I'd
really appreciate help on this, as I'm really afraid these CDs (which
are of live performances) may all be completely unreadable (as are
some of the older CDs of my group's live performances), and my CIF
files could be the last digital version of this software that's
available.

(the reason I can't access it is because I only have the NT 4 version
of Easy CD Creator, and can't seem to update it to work on Win2K --
the installer claims that I don't have 3MBs of virtual memory
available, when I have 1.5GBs of virtual memory, plus 768MBs of real
RAM!)

(I'm also trying to get Exact Audio Copy to read the CD, but it isn't
getting very far -- reads the table of contents, but can't read the
tracks)