I use a Wacom Intuos 3  PTZ-630 with Finale and love it. It has
programmable buttons on each side of the tablet along with 2 ribbon
controllers which are great for zooming.

I'd say I use the pen 60 or 70 percent of my time working with Finale.

I like being able to use the pen instead of the mouse because it's less
work for me than the mouse. The pen also uses a different set of muscles
than the mouse so I can rest the mouse muscles while using the pen.

**Leigh