Carl Dershem ha scritto:
I've been working with a youth band for a coupe of years now, and have come up with a few expressions that, if they don't necessarily exist in print yet, probably should.

Of course, expressions are usually in Italian. Perhaps some of you have others of your own you could add to the list:

1.  Sempre Prosciutto = play with too much expression.

2.  Con Brie = play it very cheesy.

3.  Schwarzando = play it funky.

Apologies to those who do not have English as their primary language, and might not get these awful puns.

cd
I am Italian and have to say that if this was meant to make someone laugh, with me it failed completely. I am sure that the one who wrote that stuff intended to kid someone else, but the results are a bit stupid.