It depends on what your trying to accomplish. Sibelius provides brackets and sub brackets as well as keyboard type braces. The bracket and the brace can be used together but will collide and I have not found a way to move either from the default horizontal position. They are easily adjustable vertically, just grab an end and pull.

The sub-bracket works well for isolating staves within a bracketed set but tying to install a second bracket (instead of the sub-bracket) inside the first results in only an extra wing or two being visible.

Richard Smith
http://www.rgsmithmusic.com

dc wrote:
I remember Robert saying nested brackets weren't possible in Sibelius. Is this still true?

Dennis