What it does

The Auto-Dynamic Placement plug-in allows you to place dynamics in your score automatically based on the recorded MIDI key velocity. You can specify the range of key velocities associated with each dynamic

(From the FInale Help files--and its illustrated incorrectly by what seems to be some sort of more swing settings?)_

I've searched thru the archives, and cant find hardly anything about this, except that a user couldn't past a"mf" with this- (It seems anything other than 0 in Minimum Velocity Change seems to give only one "mf")

Im able to get a long string of only mf and f, although the midi key velocities range from 7-127,using the following settings:

Minimum Velocity Change Between Dynamics=0
Dynamic Marking/Expression/Minimum Velocity--I copy the defaults from the Expression selections, back into, the Minimum Velocity box
Place by Entry (i've tried them all)
Placement for Layer 1. Voice 1
Use Default Positioning

Anyone know the correct settings/procdeure to get dynamics that accurately reflect the ones in the mdi file?

Thanks for any help-

Peace,
Bob Morabito