Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im
Auftrag von dhbailey
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. März 2008 20:50
An: finale@shsu.edu
Betreff: Re: [Finale] No scrolling playback 2008 Vista

Kurt Gnos wrote:
Hi,

while on my desktop pc running xp scrolling during playback, in page
view,
is no problem, on my notebook running Vista it just does not seem to
work.
It just doesn't scroll at all.

Any hints?

In your notebook installation, do you have scrolling playback enabled?
Click on the Speaker icon to the right of the metronome setting to get
to the Playback Settings dialog and be sure there is a check in the box
labeled Scrolling Playback.

--
David H. Bailey

David H. Bailey