I wouldn't go so far as saying Sibelius's deficiencies are "no big deal" -- to name just one issue, the inability to get consistent positioning for straight gliss lines (they cannot be reliably copied, and manually adjusting them is an incredible pain -- and it's just a LINE, fercrissakes, this should not be so bloody hard) makes it incredibly difficult for me to get output that is up to my usual standards -- and my "usual standards" are far more modest than, say, Jef's or Johannes's.

Siblelius's slurs also remain dramatically inferior to Finale's -- and that's even taking into consideration the longstanding Engraver Slurs bugs.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]